Sunday, January 27, 2013
How to Find Legitimate Paid Surveys Online ?
If you’re one of those people interested in making money with paid surveys, you’ve probably done some research on how to make money by completing online surveys. In fact, you’ve probably learned some of what you know from my blog. Today’s post is especially important if you plan to make cash with paid online surveys because I'm going to teach you how to find legitimate paid surveys for money. So keep reading and you won't regret.
If you think finding legitimate survey sites for money is easy, then I’m sorry to say that you're wrong. If you think finding the right survey companies is hard, well, you're wrong again. The truth is that it’s not quite easy, but it’s not too difficult either. All you have to do is to read and follow the steps in this post, and make sure you’re prepared to spend some time and effort on it. I’m going to explain everything in detail in here, so let's get started. Here are my tips on how to find legitimate paid surveys.
- Join only legitimate surveys for money. This is obvious, but it’s not always easy to find them. One of the most important things you should know about legit surveys is that most of them are free to join. If you want to start making money now, I'd recommend that you join only paid surveys with free registration. This way, you probably won't get scammed. Even if you accidentally sign up with a ‘scam site’, you lose nothing — yes, absolutely nothing. That is because you can cancel immediately without having to pay any money.
- Don't join any sites that look like scams. If a site looks like a scam, it probably is. You should research all the paid surveys you find and try to pick out the legitimate ones before joining any of them. Don’t worry - there are a lot of legitimate sites, so you’re likely to find at least several. These sites typically have great and professional web design. They just look like normal companies. You also have to make sure, you see their contact information on their sites.
- Don't trust companies that make offers that are too good to be true, such as an offer of $100 per hour. Do you think completing surveys will make you rich? Sorry to say so, but it won’t. Instead of trying to join get-rich-quick type survey sites, you should avoid them because most of them are probably scams. I recommend joining only sites that offer you normal rates.
- Try to get as much information as you can about the sites that interest you. All you have to do is Google the site name alongside words like ‘scam’ and ‘review’. You’re sure to find a lot of information that will help you decide whether or not a site is a scam. Doing research is the best way to find legitimate surveys that pay, and there’s no better way to learn about a site than reading the comments and opinions of other users. I guarantee that there will be a lot of information on the Internet about almost every legitimate company. If you’re unable to find any information about a site, you shouldn’t join them. Avoid them and try to find information about the next.
- Check every site’s payment options. If a company offers you weekly payment, it will be much easier and faster for you to make money with them than with a site that offers monthly payments. Receiving payment every week means that, even if you start doing this for a non-authentic company, if they haven’t paid you in a week’s time, you can just stop working with them.
- Join as many free survey sites as you can. They’re free, so you lose nothing. I won’t tell you that sites asking you to pay for registration are scams, but I personally recommend starting with free and legit survey sites. You can join sites that ask for payment, if you want. In fact, many people think these sites are better than free because they can protect your rights better, but I don't know whether or not this claim is accurate. In all honesty, I use only free sites, and as long as they’re legit I'm happy with them.
- Never share your credit card information and your SSN. It's obvious why. Till now, no company has asked me to enter this kind of information.
- Try searching for phrases like: legitimate paid surveys, surveys for money legit, free survey companies, legitimate surveys for money and so on. That way you will find better results, instead of searching for main keywords.
If you’re not sure where to start, here are some of the best panels I know. These are some of the most trusted companies at the moment, and all of them are completely free and 100% legit. All you have to do to get started is click the links below and register. You will save a lot of time in researching if you do that. You won't be making a mistake by registering with all of these sites, believe me. I have absolutely no reason to scam you.
- MySurvey - Join and make up to $60/day ! This is one of the top rated survey companies. If you plan to make money online, this should be your first choice. I've been a member there for several years, and I can say only positive things about them.You need to have earned a minimum of 1000 points ($10) to redeem your points. Once you reach your minimum, you can redeem them for money or prizes at any time.
- Toluna - One of the most popular online companies. Almost everyone knows about SwagBucks, and joining up with them is an easy way to get paid immediately. It is very EASY to make $100- $300/month with Swagbucks.
- NPD - This was one of the first legit survey panels to be created, and many people recommend it as one of the most trusted. Sign up now and start making money today …
- OnlyCashSurveys - They pay only cash - absolutely no prizes. Join now and get $5 just for registering!
I make money constantly from these companies, so if I see that any site has started to scam me, I will remove it immediately. I have absolutely no interest in scamming you, so if you’ve been scammed by any of these sites, or if they’ve been asking you to pay to take surveys, please let me know or post a comment below.I’ll check it out immediately and remove the company if necessary. If you have any suggestions for a good legitimate survey for money panel that isn’t on this list, I'd love to hear it. I’ll even add it to the list, but ONLY after I personally check it to make sure it isn’t a scam.Now, please take action.